Saturday, December 25, 2010

Some Advices

i know i have no right to interfere your life dude but you are going too much.well, it's my assumption based on a few things though.theres so many times i wrote on my wall(fb), 'cheating is not good'.at first place, i believe that i know you sooo well dude but hell yeah, i don't know you.you are not like a person that i used to know.times make us rough.i've changed, you changed.seriously you have to stop all of this game right now.dude, i don't want people call you a jerk.it's okay if you look at me as a jerk.i dont mind at all.but i don't want you to be a jerk.come on la dude, learn something that you have did wrong before.you know well every single things that i wrote here.apa yang jadi lepas semua benda tu.one word buddy, DISASTER.we are not robot, and i told this thing to you sooo many times.i know both of them.we have discuss this things though, but why you keep playing this game.i don't know what exactly that you want from them.if you want to change, then you know what you have to do dude.stop fooling both of them.im stuck here okay.you know what goes around comes around.i've told you that i really want that things happen to you and by then you know hows it felt.but hell no i want that things happen to you buddy.i love you sooo much dude.it's okay if you want to hate me now, but i don't want that things happen to you.i promise to myself that i'll protect you buddy, even you are far from me now.and i will.takda sapa pernah ambik berat pasal aku as you did buddy.selagi aku boleh tolong, aku tolong because you help me a lot.i owe you dude.i know it's sounds weird for a friend to say these things, but I LOVE YOU BUDDY.if what im saying is all wrong.im sorry.but if this is your place right now.do take my advice.i've treat you like a shit, but you never get mad at me.seriously, i've touched.you always make me happy.
YOU ARE THE BEST BUDDY THAT I EVER OWN, PO.

No comments:

Post a Comment