Sunday, February 20, 2011

Where You Go

first time i saw you at the volleyball court.we start to talk, but not so close.sampai satu hari kau tunggu aku siap for the prep and since that kita jadi sangaaat rapat.well, so many things happened.dont have to mention that.okay, apa je yang aku buat, kau sabar.i adore you for that.your patience.and once i told you that i hate you, i dont want to be your friends anymore.seriously, malam tu aku pening gilaaa.i dont know why.as u thought me, kalau ada masalah kena tidur, then bangun  confirm lupa.but, i cant.i woke up the next morning and the first thing that have in my mind is you.how could i let a bitch ruin our friendship.so, i forgive you and i hoped we could be like we used to be.but suddenly youre gone.no one knows why.you left us just like that.if theres any problem you can talk to me.seriously, my celcom always say hey to you.anytime, im here for you.we can talk.i hope you read this, because i dont want to lose you as my friends.you said that you are not a good friend, but i decide who are my best friend and its you.for me youre really a good friend that i ever had.i dont know how to say it in a proper way though. i dont know you well, but i do want to know more about you.i want to be your friend in need.i hope i can be.because i realy love you syuhada lokman.



i love you adaa.

i need you

No comments:

Post a Comment