Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What Should I Felt

god, there must be something good for me out there right.i hope so.apa nak buat.at this point, aku sangat rasa yang aku kawan yang sangat baik.waah, its tough to express feeling here.kena jaga ayat.kena jaga hati orang.wait, thats my problem.JAGA HATI ORANG.but someone can please say it straight to my face,"hey, stop jaga hati orang".well, seriously rasa nak curse that person.FUCK YOU! tak tau nak cakap apa.but come on dude.what you did is not cool.at all.its really bad.you are betray your friend.its really sucks.the tiltle friend did not mean anything to you bra?he trust you.i cant believe this.this thing really make me upset.im speechless here.what the hell with the tears?you just like a shit to me now.im not mad because im not the one.but that guy is your friend.what the fucking hell that he think.wow, im super extremely mad right now.gosh.hes really an asshole.you not a good friend.not even close.hope to see you soon.really want to look at your shitty face.well, siapa-siapa pun akan marah kan.its okay.dalam sehari dua.ill be really okay.hey bra, trust is like a vase.once its broken, though you can fix it the vase will never be the same.just a simple advice for you.i love all my friends.all i can do is talk.i can do nothing.it will always depends on you guys cause its your life.thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment