Monday, June 13, 2011

Expiry Date For My Heart And Brain.

*tajuk nak gempak.

okay, i know what i felt is not right.totally not right.at all.but, still my heart do sooo.camana?

now im gonna give you an expiry date eh hati.

31st August 2011

2 months.cukup la tuu.da lama sangat.2 tahun setengah da.sampai bila nak tunggu.you da buat semua, but still your effort not enough koot hati.soo, just swallowed them down your throat okay dear.

why i chose that date?oh, simple, cause its first of raya + MERDEKA.so, im gonna merdeka kan my hati yang tercinta ni and..

IM GONNA LET YOU GO!

cukup-cukup la i torture you eh hati.im learning.sorry.no more after this.hopefully.kalau ada pun, i think i can handle it.

but still for now, im stuck with my past.hopefully its gonna end soon.and i boleh buat tak tau je about you.no need to concern about you.stop thinking about you la senang cerita.

well, im not hating you.it just.hmmph.'terkilan'.i guess thats the word laa.kenapa terkilan eh, haha.lantak laa.i pun da tak tau nak describe macam mana da lagi hati i ni.but enough untuk masuk icu.hahaha.*lebih pulak kaauuu.

Dear Hati,
sorry sangat.

cause cant control my brain to think of him.

its hard you know.the only guy that i like for no reason.seriously, ramai cakap dia camni camtu.but still i can forgive him for all that stuff.still.kenapa hati?damn.the guy that i like for 2 years and a half.like seriously?its a long time.why?urrgh.i really screwed up.i shouldnt give my so called like to you.i shouldnt like you like hell.

im not a romantic type of girl.im just an ordinary girl that follow my heart.you knock my heart.no, i am knocking my own heart and i opened up for you.but, here we go.

im gonna stop living with my past and moving on.leaving you back.

im gonna stop thinking about the milo, tepung, duduk on the grass, the confession, mona fendi talk back then when we are in form 4, the name yg i bagi you masa annual dinner, all the stuff that we talked and laughed to.all of them.im just gonna keep it away from my heart and brain.

im just too tired to think about it again.so, i wrote it down, and i hope it will fade away.maybe not so fast, but slowly, im gonna leave you back.away from my heart and my brain.

*in a fairy tale, theres always a happy ending and happily ever after.so, i guess youre not my fairy tale story.

sorry you, sorry heart, sorry brain, sorry eyes.sorry all.deeply sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment